Job Description – Local Driver
- Local Driver needed for growing fabrication shop.
- Qualified Person must have clean driving record
- The following skills are required:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Can drive a One Ton truck with a flat bed.
- Able to secure loads with straps, chains or by other mean as required.
- Run local pick-up of shop supplies as needed.
- Must be willing to work in other areas as needed.
- Able to do basic maintenance checks on truck.
- Oil Levels
- Wash and Clean Interior and Exterior.
- Maintain Tire air levels.
- Must maintain and demonstrate a safe driving of equipment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional travel when necessary. Less than 5%
- Some work in other areas as needed.
- Must be able to work in shop environment: i.e. heat & cold, dust and noise
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in as a Driver
- Full Benefits after 90 days.
Click here for Job Application