Job Description – Welder
- Experienced TIG Welder with a back ground in Stainless Steel is a plus.
- Ability to do layouts and assemblies as needed.
- Experience in a fabrication environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set-Up of and operation of welding equipment as required per job.
- Can read and understand Blueprints and take knowledge to produce quality parts as required.
- Use of Fabrication Equipment such as saws, grinders, benders, etc.
- Must be able to read/use measuring and layout tools.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to maintain quality welds and fabrication practices.
- Being accurate and precise.
- Having understanding of using repair tools, testing machinery, and equipment.
- Having knowledge of metals.
- Being self-motivated.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and to work late as needed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional travel when necessary. Less than 5%
- Some work in other areas as needed.
- Work Environment: Must be able to work in shop environment: i.e. heat & cold, dust and noise.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a Fabrication Shop environment.
- Full Benefits after 90 days.
Click here for Job Application