The CMS-ACE DB-5 Breast Deboner, is an all-new automated deboning concept engineered, designed, manufactured and supported in the US.
- The CMS-ACE DB-5 Breast Deboner produces butterfly cuts, clipped tenders and whole wings. The minimal need for rework, and the high yields are comparable to hand deboning.
- The CMS-ACE DB-5 can process birds from 3.5 to 10 pounds with a capacity of 50 birds per minute. The machine is capable of running front halves and footballs with or without necks and can process one wing-birds. It utilizes a simple touchscreen PLC control system with an integrated automatic safety shut-off.
Birds are manually loaded onto cones by two employees and an automatic positioner assists in aligning the birds correctly. The neck skin cutting module makes a precise cut. The CMS-ACE DB-5 breast deboner then makes the precision whole wing cut. After the scapula and wishbone are cut, the whole breasts butterfly and the tenders are harvested for maximum yield.
With reduced labor cost, high yields for multiple cuts, and only a 22-foot long and 41-inch wide footprint, the CMS-ACE DB-5 Breast Deboner is an excellent option for all deboning operations.
CMS ACE DB-5 Breast Deboner
Leading Technology in Breast Deboning
- Consistent and high yields
- Low cost of ownership
- Minimal bone content and rework
- PLC controlled with a simple touchscreen
- Integrated automatic safety shutoff
From live weights:
- Small: 3.5 lbs – 5.5 lbs
- Medium: 5.5 lbs – 8 lbs
- Large: 8 lbs – 10 lbs
- Whole wings
- Clipped tenders
- Capable of deboning front halves and footballs with or without necks
- Can process one wing birds
- Capacity 50 bpm
- Length 22’
- Width 41”
- Height 90”
- Weight 2700 lbs
Water connection ½”
Water usage less than 2 gal. per minute
Air connection ¾”
Air usage 90psi minimum
- Dry clean air
- 50 CFM
- No CO2
- With a dew point of 45° or less
- Plant air must be tested before installation
- 480v 15A