- The opening machine is part of an automatic evisceration line.
- It is placed after the Vent Cutter and has the function to cut an opening from the vent to the breast of the bird.
Depending on the number of working units the following capacities can be obtained:
- up to 3000 birds per hour (7 units)
- up to 6500 birds per hour (15 units)
- up to 6000 birds per hour (14 units)
Our automatic opener performs a clean, efficient cut without causing damage to the intestines. It is vital to make a precise cut as to not cut or puncture the intestines. The main task of the opener is to enlarge the opening in the vent made by the Vent Cutter, to allow easy access for the eviscerating units of the Eviscerator. After each production cycle the opening units are cleaned to reduce the risk of contamination. The length of the opening cut can be adjusted to process different types / sizes of birds.
Opener OP6,12” Main characteristics
- Ball shaped opening device is placed in the vent hole
- Device will open by a guide track
- Small knives placed in the units ensure a straight cut
- Intestines are pressed downwards during the shearing movement to avoid damage
- No cross contamination
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- Supplied with receiving bin and central drain
- Safety sensor which automatically halts the evisceration line upon detecting a machine jam or breakdown, preventing further damage to the line
- Height adjustment device
|Live bird weight||900-3000 grams|
|Number of units||6 units|
|Shackle pitch||12 inch|