- Installed at the end of the line and cleans shackles, chain and trolleys before starting the new production cycle
- Thorough and continuous cleaning by two rotating brushes and water spray nozzles
- Manufactured out of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- The shackle washer is placed at the end of a production line to clean the chain, trolleys and shackles before the new production cycle starts.
- The shackles are conveyed through the shackle washer and are cleaned by two rotating brushes and spray washed with water.
- Adjustable in angle.
- Pneumatic opening and closing.
- Optional control box and waste collection tray.
- Mounted on the overhead conveyor.
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials.