Water Re-use System
water reuse draw 4s
water reuse draw 5
- The WRUS-200 is a complete water reuse solution for the processor. Requiring only 50 by 72 inches of floor space, the system includes a rotating primary screen, dual horizontal static filters, system controls, and two 15-horsepower pumps — one for operation and one for backup.
- The control package, housed in a stainless-steel enclosure, uses water sensors for pump protection, pressure sensors to alert filter changes and a light stack for visual alarms.
CMS Solutions & Logistics has developed the WRUS-200 skid-mounted water reuse system that saves money, reduces water consumption and the amount of water sent to water treatment.
- Installation of the WRUS-200 skid only requires power and collected water to deliver up to 200 gallons per minute at 40 pounds per square inch (psi) of screened reuse water (40 psi at exit of static filter).
- Our engineers can design a system from 200 to 1,000 gallons per minute to meet your water reuse needs.
- For more information on our water reuse system, please contact us at 678-971-6715.